PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, device, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device, individual web pages or products that you view, how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Finally, we may also use your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ https://lb.seaside-avenue.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ https://lb.seaside-avenue.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://lb.seaside-avenue.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’The https://lb.seaside-avenue.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, stole, sold, shared, rent or leased to any third parties.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employee, agent, contractors and other third partied who have a business need to know.
The security of your personal Information is important to us, but there is no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or using the details provided on our contact us page
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Reasonable efforts are taken to limit the use of the information; However by using the App and our Rewards program, you agree that your personal data (such as but not limited to your name, email address, and mobile telephone number, etc) may be collected while using the App and may be used by Seaside Avenue and/or its affiliates and/or representatives and/or consultants for instance but not limited to the following purposes:
The personal information may be provided and disclosed to our parent company, subsidiaries, distributors, service partners and subcontractors.
Statistical purposes to enable them to know their customers better and improve the quality of service.
For the purposes of sending commercial offers and / or improving and personalizing the monitoring of customer relations.
Providing, operating, and maintaining the e-commerce services.
Processing and recording e-commerce activity and monitoring usage trends and preferences (customer service purposes).
Some information may be securely transferred outside of Lebanon (the European Union or USA) to approved service providers, primarily for the purposes of performing customer surveys and may be disclosed in certain situations if required by law. Additionally, we may provide and disclose the Personal information to any judicial or governmental authorities if so required by them, in accordance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.